Psalm 105:1-5
Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praise to him,
tell of all his wonderful acts.
Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.
These are just a FEW things that I am abundantly thankful for:
~The Lord's saving work through the cross.
~The Lord's continual blessing and provision for Mark and I
~My incredible husband who I love more than I ever dreamed possible
~Sherm and how he makes us laugh
~amazing family and friends
We had a great time hanging out with Jono and Ashley and the Morse family. What a blessing to be surrounded by these people! We so wish we lived closer to Jono and Ashley! We ate yummy food and had great conversation. :) Sherman also enjoyed running around and exploring the new place.
I am so thankful for this day to be with my sweet husband and spend surrounded by people who radiate the Lord's love. :)
table setting :)
Jono and Ashley P!
Jono the dog whisperer
1st thanksgiving together!
our little family :)
my husband makes me smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment