About two weeks ago, Mark and I met the Klopp family in Boston. It was a BLAST! It was great to see my Aunt and Uncle and cousins.
They took us to a sweet Italian restaurant where the food was delicious. Yum, yum. It made me want to go back to Italy...
Then we went to Mike's Pastry and got delicious desserts.
We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for inviting us to come down!!
I love my cousins. :) My cousins very graciously gave up their bed for the night and let us sleep in it. They had to sleep on the floor. We felt so special!
I love my husband too.
Here we are by a Paul Revere statue... I think my muscles are bigger than Marks. ;)
My husband loves skyline pictures. I try to take them whenever I can!
We had an incredible time in Boston with my family! Thank you so much for letting us come and crash your party. Love you guys!





No comments:
Post a Comment