Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chicago

 I got to visit one of my best friends, Hillary Holmes, in Chicago a few weeks ago. It was a BLAST! 
We had so much fun! Here is a picture of the city from the John Hancock tower. It was absolutely breathtaking. I loved it. I wish that i lived in this building on the 94th floor. I wouldn't mind waking up to this every day.

Here is a view of the city out of a different window. Didn't God do good? I love sunsets.

 The view from one more window... I was enthralled.
I also went over by the planetarium and saw the skyline lit up at night. AMAZING. 
Incredible.
I loved Chicago and I am already looking forward to going back!
Here is the gang in Chicago... both of our parents came too! We got to go on a bike ride around the city. It was so fun- I highly recommend this to all future Chicago tourists!
Here is my beautiful friend. I love you Hill and I had a great time hanging out with you! Thanks for opening up your home to me. Good luck on your marathon in a few weeks- I am praying for you.
We took an architecture tour by boat. It was fun to ride through the city of Chicago and hear about all of the building and when/why they were constructed. 
This was the view on my flight home. Breathtaking, right? I have this thing for sunsets... I love them! 

Did I make you want to see Chicago? I hope so... and I hope to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I LOVE these! Great work!

    ReplyDelete